If you’ve changed address or are about to, don’t forget to let us know. It’s as easy as making a call to Member Services on 1800 757 607. By doing so, you’ll be sure to receive your Annual Statement and other important information from the Fund.


It will also help you avoid being classified as a ‘lost member’. While we make reasonable efforts to find you first (for example, through phone directories and contacting your payroll office), you will be classified as a lost member if two items sent to you have been returned to us and we are unable to contact you.


Lost member accounts less than $4,000* and insoluble member accounts (accounts that have been inactive for 12 months where we hold insufficient details to confirm the account owner) are paid to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).

*This amount will increase to $6,000 from 31 December 2016.